Benefits experienced when the correct filtration system is installed
- A reduction in metals component failure and replacement cost
- Maintained water distribution throughout the system without the need for aggressive cleaning/flushing
- Control over biological growth
- A longer performance life of system components with lower maintenance and downtime costs
- Maintained heat transfer and system correct operation
- Maintained design, energy efficiency and running cost
- Minimal chemical costs required for any water treatment
Issues experienced without the correct filtration system:
- Erosion of metal components
- System corrosion
- A build-up of solids and scale which reduces water flow to areas of the system
- Biological growth
- An increase in wear and tear to seals, valve and other components
- Decreased heat transfer and temperature performance
- Decreased system energy efficiency
- Increase in chemical requirement and cost/decrease in water treatment chemical performance
Speak to an Expert
Please complete your details below, and we will call you right back.
Prefer to call us?
Call 0151 420 4630
Lines are open 9 to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.