IWF – Industrial Water Filters
Providing advanced industrial water filtration solutions to the commercial and industrial sectors nationwide.
Our industrial filtration systems are accompanied with a large number of benefits which include; massive reductions in water costs, maintaining maximum levels of efficiency, short ROI periods and reduced maintenance costs to name just a few.
We strive to provide a wide range of technologically up to date water filtration system products, including completely bespoke solutions for all clients. Our strong engineering background ensures that we are able to provide expert advice and guidance throughout all water filtration projects.
There are many benefits when choosing to install our industrial water filtration systems:
Obtain huge reductions in water costs
Maintained system efficiency
Huge reduction in energy costs
Prolonged productive life of equipment
Reduced maintenance costs
Reduction in repair/maintenance required
Minimal running costs
Enhanced biological control
Minimal chemical consumption and cost
Short ROI period
Achieve ROI in as little as 6 months
Higher product quality control
Maintained product quality
Greater temperature control
Enhanced heating and cooling system efficiency
Reduced environmental impact
Decreased carbon footprint
Benefits of Working with IWF
With decades of experience within the water industry, we are proud to be able to provide both standard and bespoke/tailored solutions to each and every one of our customers.
Our team are committed to:
- Keeping up with the most up-to-date industry knowledge.
- Ensuring staff continue to enhance their skills at every opportunity.
- Providing clients with the best water filtration solutions to meet their needs.
- Providing completely bespoke solutions when standard products will not suit a particular requirement.
No matter how big or small your requirement may be, our team will work with you to obtain the perfect solution that enables you to reach your company’s objectives.
Water reuse is one of the main reasons why having the correct water filtration system is so important. Without water filtration, this water inevitably goes to drain, causing huge costs to any business due to the sheer price of water disposal.
By reusing water just the once, you can obtain up to a 50% reduction in water costs and in many cases, process water can be used several times. This can mean that sending water to drain is not a requirement anymore, further increasing cost savings for your business and having a positive impact on the environment.
Benefits of water filtration:
- Re-usable filtered water.
- Reduced water costs.
- More control with regards to consent limitation charges.
- Smaller impact on the environment with positive PR for your organisation.
As a company we strive to keep up with the latest technologies within the water industry and continuously invest heavily in ongoing research and development to provide our customers with the best solution to their requirement using the latest in available technology.
We endeavour to:
- Provide products that are of the highest quality.
- Continue to invest in research and development in order to keep up with the latest technologies on the market.
- Introduce innovative products where possible into our product range.
- Provide our clients with the perfect solution to their needs.
It is imperative that all our water filtration systems are of the highest quality, whether this be improving our existing products, or developing brand new ones for on the market.
We manufacture and source our water filtration solutions to be of the highest quality, providing our clients with robust and long lasting sustainable solutions for their future.
All our filtration systems have the following sustainable benefits:
- Automatically self-clean.
- Minimal running costs resulting in cost sustainability.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- Return on Investment can be achieved in as little as 6 months (depending on application).
We also provide solutions which are focused on reducing or even removing reliance on high consumable materials being used and sent to landfill with constant replenishment required and enhancing a company’s carbon footprint.
We provide a range of specialist products for a large number of applications within the Industrial sector
We provide a range of specialist products for a large number of applications within the Commerical sector