Contamination to newly installed systems
For example, a cooling tower that is installed for air conditioning purposes, requires a filtration system due to process water picking up particulate contamination within months on any newly installed system.
Issues associated with particulate contamination
This can lead to a number of problems, including expensive maintenance, repairs and replacement of essential components as well as a large decrease in system performance, resulting in an increase in energy consumption.
Having the correct water filtration system in place will keep any cooling tower running smoothly providing a range of benefits, including:
- Reduced system maintenance and repairs with our self-cleaning technology
- Increased/maintained system performance, reducing power consumption and increasing energy savings water distribution throughout the system without the need for aggressive cleaning/flushing
- Enhanced control over water treatment chemical use and cost.
- Greater temperature control from a clean system
- 6 months ROI (depending on the application)
Speak to an Expert
Please complete your details below, and we will call you right back.
Prefer to call us?
Call 0151 420 4630
Lines are open 9 to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.