Contamination to newly installed systems
For example, a cooling tower that is installed for air conditioning purposes, requires a filtration system due to process water picking up particulate contamination within months on any newly installed system.
Issues associated with particulate contamination
This can lead to a number of problems, including expensive maintenance, repairs and replacement of essential components as well as a large decrease in system performance, resulting in an increase in energy consumption.
Having the correct water filtration system in place will keep any cooling tower running smoothly providing a range of benefits, including:
- Reduced system maintenance and repairs with our self-cleaning technology
- Increased/maintained system performance, reducing power consumption and increasing energy savings water distribution throughout the system without the need for aggressive cleaning/flushing
- Enhanced control over water treatment chemical use and cost.
- Greater temperature control from a clean system
- 6 months ROI (depending on the application)
Speak to an Expert
Please complete your details below, and we will call you right back.